... you pull some weeds, on Sunday, and you're still lowering yourself gingerly on to the sofa, on Tuesday (sigh).
Now, that I know this about myself, I have decided to take some steps to live a more active and healthy lifestyle.
Here are some resolutions, which I'd like to share with you:
My Seven Simple Steps to a Healthier Lifestyle
- Join a health club and feel inspired by the positive energy, when I drive past the gym
- Watch more fitness classes on TV
- Swim throughout the winter, with the Bondi Icebergs (when it's not too cold)
- Buy some running shoes, in case I ever feel the urge to skip to the washing line
- Move the armchair further from the remote control
- Refuse second helpings unless it's something really yummy
- Take up a new sport and get enough controllers so that there's no excuse to be lazy
Aah, it does feel good to have a plan! I hope I have inspired you in your own fitness journey:-)
Now, what steps are you taking to stay healthy, this season?